Tuesday, January 26, 2010

$2,000 in free Advertising coupons

Ok, I know this post is a little out of sorts, but, I do work on the side making money. A lot of times it's making money by doing more programming. Sometimes I wonder if it will ever end. More hours equals more money, but I would like to take a break sometime.

Anyway, I've been doing affiliate marketing on the side to get some residual. After all, I've been building sites for everyone else to make some money, I might as well make some for me.

Well, I just signed up for the new ShoeMoney system (Yes, the guy with the $130,000 Adsense check from Google.) He's got this new video tutorial system that trains you how to make money. Granted it hasn't been long, but after following his blog, I've made $60. I'm looking for the training videos to make me a little more :) He's got a teacher on there that took the class and she's already banking a little extra cash.

Anyway, the system comes with $2,000 in Advertising coupons from Google, AOL, Facebook and many others. Essentially, the program pays for itself. Even if you're just looking to get free ad time, it's worth it. To check it out, go here to take him up on the offer!

No comments: